Chicken Enchilada Pasta Casserole
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients56 m servings 718
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, 1/4 cup salsa, garlic, salt, and pepper; cook and stir until chicken is browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in cream of chicken soup, pinto beans, corn, and green chile peppers.
- Stir cooked penne and Cheddar cheese into the skillet until cheese is melted. Transfer to a baking dish; scatter tortilla chips on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown, about 20 minutes. Serve with remaining 1/4 cup salsa.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute frozen corn for the canned corn if desired.
- Omit baking step if preferred.
Per Serving: 718 calories; 24.7 81.5 44.4 94 1492 Full nutrition