Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients51 m servings 353 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Sift self-rising flour into a bowl; stir in milk. Squeeze excess moisture from the grated potatoes and mix in. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 1/2 teaspoon butter with 1 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Spread a quarter of the potato mixture in the skillet; cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Repeat 3 times with remaining butter, oil, and potato mixture. Stack potato pancakes on a plate and keep warm.
- Mix all-purpose flour, mixed herbs, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Roll liver strips in the flour mixture until evenly coated.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in the skillet. Cook and stir liver strips in the hot oil until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cook bacon slices in the same skillet, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add cabbage; cook until wilted, about 3 minutes. Drain.
- Serve warm potatoes pancakes topped with liver, bacon, and cabbage. Season with black pepper.
Per Serving: 353 calories; 16.9 g fat; 35.1 g carbohydrates; 15 g protein; 135 mg cholesterol; 641 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1