Chocolate and Baileys® Two-Tier Cheesecake
2 made it | 0 reviews |
"Digestives for the base, then cream, cocoa powder, chocolate, cream cheese and Baileys® for the top."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 55 m servings 555
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Mix crushed digestive biscuits with melted butter in a bowl; press into the bottom of a 7-inch cake pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Dissolve cocoa powder in hot water in a small bowl.
- Pour half of the heavy cream into a bowl; whisk with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold in cocoa powder mixture and melted chocolate until well blended.
- Beat half of the cream cheese and 2 1/2 teaspoons sugar together in a bowl. Fold in chocolate mixture until thoroughly combined. Spread over digestive biscuit crust. Chill until set, 2 to 3 hours.
- Combine remaining cream cheese, remaining sugar, and Irish cream liqueur in a bowl; beat until blended.
- Whisk remaining heavy cream in a separate bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold into the cream cheese mixture. Spread gently over chocolate layer in the pan.
- Chill until set, 2 to 3 hours.
You might also like
Per Serving: 555 calories; 45.4 30.2 7 118 345 Full nutrition