Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 583 cals
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Combine water, brown rice, and salt in a pressure cooker. Close and secure the lid; bring to high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions. Cook for 10 minutes. Release pressure naturally according to manufacturer's instructions. Drain any remaining water and transfer rice to a large bowl.
- Whisk lime juice, olive oil, sesame oil, Thai basil, and chile pepper in a small bowl to make dressing.
- Toast sesame seeds in a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until evenly browned and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Cook and stir snow peas in the same skillet until bright green, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Arrange snow peas, chickpeas, tofu, baby corn, carrots, and green bell pepper over the brown rice. Drizzle dressing over the entire bowl; toss to mix. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on top. Garnish with green onions and cilantro.
- Cook's Note:
- I prefer cooking rice in a pressure cooker. If you want, use your preferred method instead.
Per Serving: 583 calories; 22.6 g fat; 80.5 g carbohydrates; 18 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 692 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I agree with Patrick, a great lunh to take to work. Not a big fan of tofu so I subbed sautéed tempeh. What a great and fun way to "eat the rainbow". Thank you Buckwheat Queen for your recipe...