Ingredients48 m servings 583
- Combine water, brown rice, and salt in a pressure cooker. Close and secure the lid; bring to high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions. Cook for 10 minutes. Release pressure naturally according to manufacturer's instructions. Drain any remaining water and transfer rice to a large bowl.
- Whisk lime juice, olive oil, sesame oil, Thai basil, and chile pepper in a small bowl to make dressing.
- Toast sesame seeds in a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until evenly browned and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Cook and stir snow peas in the same skillet until bright green, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Arrange snow peas, chickpeas, tofu, baby corn, carrots, and green bell pepper over the brown rice. Drizzle dressing over the entire bowl; toss to mix. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on top. Garnish with green onions and cilantro.
- Cook's Note:
- I prefer cooking rice in a pressure cooker. If you want, use your preferred method instead.
Per Serving: 583 calories; 22.6 80.5 18 0 692 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I marinated the tofu in General Tso’s and roasted it in the oven before adding it to the dish. It was easy to make and delicious. It reheats well too. Definitely will make this again.
I agree with Patrick, a great lunh to take to work. Not a big fan of tofu so I subbed sautéed tempeh. What a great and fun way to "eat the rainbow". Thank you Buckwheat Queen for your recipe...