Bourbon Cider Chicken Thighs with Potatoes
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients54 m servings 569
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pat chicken thighs dry with a paper towel; season with salt and pepper. Place chicken thighs skin-side up on the grill pan of a Countertop Induction Oven (CIO).
- Cut larger potatoes in half so all potatoes are about the same size. Place potatoes in a bowl and drizzle olive oil over potatoes; season with salt and pepper. Place potatoes on the grill pan with chicken.
- Place grill pan in the CIO and set to "Auto Cook 1" for 2 pounds chicken. Cook chicken until no longer pink and an instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 24 minutes.
- Combine ketchup and bourbon in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk apple cider and cornstarch together in a small bowl until smooth; pour into ketchup mixture. Bring to a boil, whisking occasionally, until sauce is thickened, about 10 minutes. Remove sauce from heat and stir in 1/8 teaspoon black pepper; set aside to cool.
- Serve chicken and potatoes with sauce on the side.
- Editor's Note:
- The chicken and potatoes can also be baked in a conventional oven at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Bake until no longer pink in the center and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh near the bone reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Per Serving: 569 calories; 26 35.8 38 128 495 Full nutrition