Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 85
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 egg cups)
- Cook and stir onion, brown sugar, and vinegar in a skillet over medium heat until onion is golden, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 6-muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Whisk egg whites and eggs in a large measuring cup.
- Fill each muffin cup halfway with egg mixture. Scatter onion, Gouda cheese, and prosciutto cubes on top. Cover with remaining egg mixture, leaving 1/4-inch space at the top for eggs to rise.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown on top, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you use a large muffin tin you will need to add more eggs and filling as well as cook it longer. I use the "back in the day" size muffin tin.
Per Serving: 85 calories; 3.9 6.2 6.7 70 150 Full nutrition