Ingredients35 m servings 310
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
- Line 6 cups of a nonstick muffin tin with bacon slices. Chop leftover bacon slices and sprinkle over the bottom of each cup.
- Whisk eggs, milk, butter, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Stir in ham and mozzarella cheese.
- Pour egg mixture into the bacon-lined cups; top with Gouda cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until Gouda cheese is melted and eggs are set, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 310 calories; 22.9 2.1 23.1 249 988 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Excellent breakfast / brunch dish : ) My son said, "Mom, why have you not been making these all my life." As you will see, this is a very easy, and versatile recipe. I did not do exactly as th...
Very yummy! Skipped the gouda on top, and used some breakfast sausage links in place of ham (since I already had them ready to go) and these were really delicious. I like baking a batch of these...
These were so delicious. Eggs were fluffy and perfectly cooked. Very easy to make. I did not mix cheese with the eggs but put into the muffin tin first and then filled with the egg mixture. ...
These were very tasty! I love the versatility, you can really toss in whatever is on hand! I lined the cups with bacon pieces, as directed, then put a few punches of shredded mozzarella cheese i...
I modified this recipe a little to fit the ingredients I had at home already. I used sausage instead of bacon and/or ham and I really wanted potatoes in it, so I added 1.5 cups shredded hash bro...
Pretty tasty! It’s a bit of work for breakfast but something different. I also needed to bake mine for an extra 15 minutes. I’d make it again. Thanks for the recipe
this was super easy and delicious just had to cook them a little longer