Ingredients32 m servings 222
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cook and stir sausage in a small skillet over medium heat until browned, about 5 minutes. Drain excess grease. Let cool, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, cinnamon, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Stir in sausage.
- Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Press a wonton wrapper into each opening to form a cup. Fill cups with egg and sausage mixture. Sprinkle Manchego cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and lightly browned on top, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use whatever meat or cheese you like. You could even fold the cheese into the egg mixture and/or put on top too.
- Do not make the wonton cups until ready to fill and bake. They dry out too fast.
- I used McCormick's® new Roasted Saigon Cinnamon but any cinnamon would work. That is the secret ingredient.
Per Serving: 222 calories; 10 20.9 11.1 115 556 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I double the recipe to make a dozen, and occasionally have to add an extra egg if my eggs are a bit small. I also overlap two wonton wrappers in each cup to make them a bit bigger. Sometimes I a...
I made this recipe for my family brunch and everyone loved it. I made it without sausage because I didn’t have any but it turned out great anyway. I will keep this as a favourite.