Ingredients18 m servings 158
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the pancake mix, milk, eggs, oil, and syrup to a medium mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Chop the cooked sausage links into small pieces and stir into the batter.
- Pour batter 2/3 full into a greased or lined muffin tin.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve with extra syrup, as desired.
Per Serving: 158 calories; 7.1 17 6.8 68 375 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was delicious. I used a half pound of ground sausage instead of links because that’s what we had. I also added a small drop of pancake syrup on the top of the uncooked batter in the muffin ...
We make these often- we call them “puffins.” We like making them in the mini cupcake pan- Only need to bake them for 8 min or so. Also try mix-ins like berries, chocolate chips, or bacon. Delic...