Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients18 m servings 158 cals
Original recipe yields 7 servings (7 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the pancake mix, milk, eggs, oil, and syrup to a medium mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Chop the cooked sausage links into small pieces and stir into the batter.
- Pour batter 2/3 full into a greased or lined muffin tin.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve with extra syrup, as desired.
Per Serving: 158 calories; 7.1 g fat; 17 g carbohydrates; 6.8 g protein; 68 mg cholesterol; 375 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was delicious. I used a half pound of ground sausage instead of links because that’s what we had. I also added a small drop of pancake syrup on the top of the uncooked batter in the muffin ...