Ingredients18 m servings 158
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the pancake mix, milk, eggs, oil, and syrup to a medium mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Chop the cooked sausage links into small pieces and stir into the batter.
- Pour batter 2/3 full into a greased or lined muffin tin.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve with extra syrup, as desired.
Per Serving: 158 calories; 7.1 17 6.8 68 375 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was delicious. I used a half pound of ground sausage instead of links because that’s what we had. I also added a small drop of pancake syrup on the top of the uncooked batter in the muffin ...
For those who are curious—I subbed Bisquick and they were sorely disappointing. Not sure if Hungry Jack mix would magically make them amazing, but I think it’s a little sweeter to begin with. Wi...
We make these often- we call them “puffins.” We like making them in the mini cupcake pan- Only need to bake them for 8 min or so. Also try mix-ins like berries, chocolate chips, or bacon. Delic...
Used honey ham instead of Sausage. My kids loved these!!!