Bacon and Egg Muffins
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 74
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place bacon on a microwave-safe plate; cook in the microwave until slightly browned but still pliable, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is translucent, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Stir in onion and garlic mixture.
- Sprinkle a few pieces of bacon in the bottom of each muffin cup. Cover with half of the egg mixture. Add a few more pieces of bacon; top with remaining egg mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top.
Per Serving: 74 calories; 5.5 0.7 5.4 101 169 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I heeded the advice of the submitter. I added spinach, bell peppers, and a habanero pepper to the mix. Having added ingredients, I had to add extra eggs and added extra bacon, well, because: it...