Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 779 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (2 stromboli rolls)
- Spray a jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- Cut pizza dough in half and roll each half into an 1/8-inch-thick rectangle. Arrange ham in 1 layer on each rectangle, leaving a 1-inch border. Layer salami, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, white Cheddar cheese, and bell pepper rings, in that order, over the ham.
- Roll dough around the toppings, starting with the long side. Stop halfway to tuck in ends; continue rolling. Place each stromboli on the prepared jelly roll pan.
- Whisk egg yolks and water together in a bowl; brush over stromboli. Cut diagonal slashes 3 inches apart in the top of each stromboli.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Allow stromboli to proof in a warm place while the oven heats up.
- Bake stromboli until golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes. Cool on a rack before slicing.
Per Serving: 779 calories; 44.8 g fat; 49.2 g carbohydrates; 41.5 g protein; 173 mg cholesterol; 2411 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1