Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients36 m servings 906
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Dust a flat work surface with flour; roll bread dough into an oval shape that is 1/4-inch thick.
- Spoon peanut butter into a microwave-safe bowl; melt in the microwave at 50% power for 45 seconds. Spread evenly over dough with a spatula.
- Pour grape jelly into a microwave-safe bowl; melt in the microwave at 50% power for 20 seconds. Spread over peanut butter with the spatula.
- Roll dough lengthwise toward you and shape into a 'U'; transfer to a nonstick baking sheet. Brush egg over dough; sprinkle sugar on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use pizza dough instead of bread dough if preferred.
Per Serving: 906 calories; 38.3 116.4 29.3 46 949 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1