Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients38 m servings 429
Original recipe yields 5 servings (1 12-inch stromboli)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix chicken, blue cheese, cream cheese, and hot sauce together in a bowl.
- Unroll pizza dough onto the baking sheet and spread chicken mixture in a line down the center of the dough. Wrap dough around chicken mixture, tucking and pinching the seams together.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Let stromboli cool for a few minutes before slicing.
- Cook's Note:
- Try different kinds of Buffalo wing sauces instead of hot sauce.
Per Serving: 429 calories; 19.3 28 33.5 95 1053 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2