Vegan Eggplant Rollatini
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 h 50 m servings 888
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place cashews in a large bowl and cover with water; let soak for 7 hours. Drain.
- Combine cashews, red wine vinegar, miso, sugar, and salt in a high-speed blender; blend until mixture is thick and creamy.
- Combine basil leaves, walnuts, 1/4 cup olive oil, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, and garlic in a food processor; blend until pesto is smooth.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss eggplant with 1 1/2 tablespoon oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Arrange eggplant on the baking sheet.
- Broil eggplant until browned, about 5 minutes per side. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread 3/4 cup marinara sauce in the bottom of a baking dish. Place 1 tablespoon cashew mixture and 1 tablespoon pesto on the end of an eggplant slice; roll up. Place seam-side down in the sauce. Repeat with remaining cashew mixture, pesto, and eggplant slices. Dot the eggplant with remaining marinara sauce. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sauce is heated through, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 888 calories; 67 59.5 24.5 2 715 Full nutrition