Strawberry Vanilla Muffins with Toasted Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 11 m servings 235 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Mix Greek yogurt, coconut oil, oat milk, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth. Add 1/2 cup honey and egg; stir thoroughly.
- Stir Greek yogurt mixture into flour mixture until just combined. Fold in strawberries until evenly distributed in the batter.
- Divide batter among lined muffin cups, filling each 1/2 to 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 16 to 22 minutes. Transfer muffins to a cooling rack; let cool completely, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread coconut on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Toast coconut in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk cream cheese with a fork in a small bowl until light and fluffy. Stir in 1 tablespoon honey and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Spread frosting over muffins; sprinkle toasted coconut on top.
Per Serving: 235 calories; 10.4 g fat; 31.8 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 180 mg sodium. Full nutrition