Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 508
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Mix chicken with paprika, half of the olive oil, half of the garlic, half of the salt, and half of the pepper together in a bowl until evenly coated. Toss potatoes with remaining olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl; add lemon slices and toss well.
- Arrange chicken in a roasting pan and surround chicken with potatoes and lemon slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes; rotate and flip chicken and potatoes. Continue baking until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the potatoes are tender, 20 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- If you want crispier chicken and potato, broil on high at the end for additional 3 minutes or until the desired texture is achieved.
Per Serving: 508 calories; 24.2 29.4 44.7 138 439 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I like drumsticks and I like this recipe. It's a quick fix meal. I was lucky to have all the ingrediants in my pantry and had enough for leftovers. The flavor is simple and tasty. Will do t...