Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 412
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine processed cheese food and diced tomatoes and green chiles in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until cheese dip is smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Spread a layer of cheese dip in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish; top with a layer of lasagna noodles and chili. Continue layering with remaining cheese dip, noodles, and chili. Top the final layer with Cheddar cheese. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes; remove foil and continue baking until Cheddar cheese is bubbling and melted, about 15 minutes more. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Pepper Jack cheese can be substituted for the Cheddar cheese.
Per Serving: 412 calories; 23.4 30.9 21.1 72 1276 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
New family favorite! They all loved and devoured it. Only change was 2 CANS chilli not 2 CUPS. Perfect ratio.