Ingredients20 m servings 241 cals
- Mix mayonnaise, tarragon, sriracha sauce, paprika, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and salt together in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). Set oven rack about 8 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Loosen lobster meat from the shell, leaving it attached near the tip of the tail. Place tails on a baking sheet lined with crinkled aluminum foil to help keep them in place.
- Spoon some of the mayonnaise mixture beneath the lobster meat and spread a generous amount on top.
- Broil in the preheated oven until lobster tails are browned and cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- I never measure the ingredients when I use this technique, and so these are just guesses. Everything in this is to taste, so work accordingly.
- Substitute chervil or dill for the tarragon if desired.
Per Serving: 241 calories; 14.6 g fat; 3 g carbohydrates; 23.7 g protein; 95 mg cholesterol; 738 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
We all loved this, and especially my husband! I cut the cayenne in half for me, and it was at the delicious edge of too hot for me while he raved about it. Be careful about the cooking time; ...
I'll be honest---I approached making this thinking it would be interesting, and maybe a bit special for Valentine's dinner with my husband. I'm not a fan of Sriracha, and Tarragon is sort of ok ...
Substituted cilantro for tarragon. Didn’t have, worked great. Recommend dbl the sauce!
I couldn't find tarragon at the store. I used thyme, parsley, chives combo. Good recipe! I had to make extra sauce and used lime for the citrus. Got me thinking of a Latin version on the future.