Ingredients58 m servings 796 cals
- Bring chicken broth and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and broth is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Spread sweet potato and red onion onto a baking sheet. Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over mixture and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sweet potatoes are tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir 2 cloves garlic and ginger until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Whisk 1 garlic clove, lime juice, peanut butter, soy sauce, and honey together in a bowl. Whisk 1 tablespoon olive oil and sesame oil into mixture until dressing is smooth.
- Divide quinoa among bowls; top with chicken, sweet potato mixture, spinach, and avocado. Sprinkle cilantro and sesame seeds over the top and drizzle dressing over each bowl.
Per Serving: 796 calories; 35.9 g fat; 81.7 g carbohydrates; 39.7 g protein; 68 mg cholesterol; 1223 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 23
This Buddha bowl is wonderful! I made it exactly as written, except I didn't have an avocado, but the flavors balance perfectly together. I made sure to use fresh lime juice, because the concent...
Wow, delicious! I left out the ginger and the lime to make it less scary for two 9 yr olds, everyone loved it.
I've made this several times to rave reviews! I have adjusted the peanut sauce...less lime juice I think. But it is a real winner with men and women for lunch or dinner. Love it!
I liked this recipe. It was easy, and took us less than an hour. I added sriracha to the sauce to give it a more balanced flavor. This bowl would really be good with any sauce you'd like.
This is one awesome Buddha Bowl! I actually didn't know what to expect with it, but loved everything about it! So many favorite parts -- the quinoa was delicious and perfectly cooked. The chicke...
I love this recipe. I make ahead for the week and never get sick of it!
This was delicious- love the sauce! I omitted the chicken and used vegetable broth to make it vegan. I sauteed the spinach with the ginger and garlic for 1 minute to wilt it. The only change I...
I doubled the dressing, using part aldi's lime thi dressing .used half lettuce half spinach. put a couple T. of the dressing on the chicken as it cooks.