IPA Ceviche Lettuce Wraps with Bacon
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"The temperatures keep creeping up as winter gives way to spring and eventually summer. With these sun-filled days, lighter fare for dinner is more in order. Ceviche, fresh raw fish cured in citrus juices, meets the requirements for a great summer dish: quick, fresh, cooling. This particular recipe features the Going to the Sun IPA from the Great Northern Brewing of Whitefish, Montana."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 55 m servings 305
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine shrimp and albacore tuna in a small bowl; cover with 1/2 cup lemon juice and 1/2 lime juice. Cure in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Combine remaining lemon juice and lime juice, mango, pale ale, tomato, yellow onion, jalapeno pepper, mango hot sauce, and sriracha sauce in a bowl. Refrigerate until flavors combine, at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread bacon pieces on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crisp, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Drain shrimp and tuna; toss with mango mixture to combine. Divide mixture among napa cabbage and radicchio leaves. Sprinkle bacon on top.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of lime and lemon juice. The actual amount of lime and lemon juice consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 305 calories; 4.4 35.4 32.8 117 344 Full nutrition