Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 313 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Mix milk and vinegar together in a small bowl. Let sit until curdled, about 5 minutes.
- Mix flour, sugar, ground flax seeds, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture; add milk-vinegar mixture, coffee, eggs, and vegetable oil. Beat with an electric mixer until batter is well mixed.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 313 calories; 9.1 g fat; 54.4 g carbohydrates; 6.1 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 444 mg sodium. Full nutrition