Miami Cuban Dip
"All of the sabor that you love from a Cuban sandwich, packed into our big-game-ready Miami Cuban Dip. Hollow out a bread bowl. Stuff it with real-deal ingredients, like pickles, Swiss cheese and ham, then bring it home with McCormick® Pork Gravy for a taste of Little Havana that will last through overtime."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 126
Original recipe yields 22 servings (2 -3/4 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place bread on baking sheet. Cut an oval on top of bread and remove bread center to make room for the dip. Tear removed bread top and bread center into bite-size pieces. Set aside for serving.
- Whisk milk gradually into gravy mix in medium saucepan. Stirring frequently, cook over medium heat until gravy comes to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer. Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the cheese, 4 tablespoons of the pickles, mayonnaise, and mustard. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir in pork and ham.
- Spoon dip into bread. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is warm. Sprinkle dip with remaining 1 tablespoon chopped pickles. Serve with bread pieces.
Per Serving: 126 calories; 5.5 12.3 6.4 15 291 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1