Kansas City BBQ Chicken Dip
"Dilemma: You want a delicious game day dip but don't want to do a ton of work. Solution: Let the slow cooker do the heavy lifting! Mix ketchup, molasses and McCormick® Slow Cookers Sweet & Smoky Pulled Chicken Seasoning Mix together in the slow cooker. Add a pound of chicken thighs. Set it and forget it. Two hours later, you'll be enjoying this Kansas City BBQ Chicken on potato chips or crackers."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 71
Original recipe yields 34 servings (4 -1/4 cups)
- Mix ketchup, molasses, water and seasoning mix in 4-quart slow cooker. Add chicken to slow cooker; stir to coat.
- Cook 2 hours on High or until chicken is cooked through. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove chicken from slow cooker.
- Shred chicken using 2 forks. Return chicken to slow cooker. Stir in cream cheese and shredded cheese. Sprinkle with onion before serving.
- Slow Cooker Tip:
- For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve dip with potato chips, crackers, or toasted baguette slices.
Per Serving: 71 calories; 3.9 5.6 3.4 18 154 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1