Carolina Pulled Pork Slow Cooker Dip
"Fuel your football-loving guests with a slow-cooked dip starring McCormick® Slow Cookers BBQ Pulled Pork Seasoning Mix. Load your crock up with pork tenderloin, cheese, vinegar, brown sugar and dill pickles. Set it. Forget it. And come back to a sweet and tangy dip that's packed with meat, cheese and bold flavor all of the game day essentials."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 15 m servings 58
Original recipe yields 32 servings (4 cups)
- Place pork in medium bowl. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the Seasoning Mix; toss to coat. Set aside.
- Mix brown sugar, vinegar, pickles and remaining Seasoning Mix in slow cooker. Add seasoned pork into slow cooker.
- Cook 3 1/2 to 4 hours on HIGH or until pork is tender. Remove pork from slow cooker.
- Shred pork, using two forks. Return pork to slow cooker. Add cheese; cover and let stand 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir well. Sprinkle with green onions. Top with coleslaw, if desired.
You might also like
- Slow Cooker Tip:
- For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
- Test Kitchen Tips:
- Serve dip in a bread bowl topped with shredded coleslaw mix for a fun presentation.
- For a thicker, sweeter sauce, add 1/4 to 1/2 cup ketchup to brown sugar mixture in Step 2.
Per Serving: 58 calories; 2.5 4.2 3.8 13 261 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I simplified a little and tossed all the seasoning directly into the crock pot along with the other crock pot ingredients but other than that followed directions / ingredients (my roast was a ta...