Arizona Cheesy Chimichanga Dip
"Serve up authentic Tex-Mex flavor with our dip of the hat to the famous chimichanga! Start with a creamy base of cream cheese, sour cream and a twist on traditional mayo tangy McCormick® Mayonesa with Lime. Add shredded chicken, Mexican cheese, Burrito Seasoning Mix and chilies for south of the border taste. Spoon into tostada bowls, bake and top off with cheese and chopped cilantro. Muy Bueno!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 90
Original recipe yields 32 servings (4 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, chiles, Seasoning Mix and 1/4 cup of the shredded cheese in large bowl until well blended. Stir in chicken.
- Place tostada bowls on foil-lined baking sheet. Spoon dip evenly into the 2 tostada bowls.
- Top each bowl with remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with desired toppings and tortilla chips.
You might also like
- Cooking Tip:
- If unable to find tostada bowls, the dip may be prepared as directed above in an ovenproof baking dish.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve with assorted toppings, such as sour cream, guacamole, chopped fresh cilantro and sliced jalapeño peppers.
Per Serving: 90 calories; 7.2 2 3 21 176 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Was really good. Made exactly as listed. My husband wished it was a little more spicy but was still impressed. I will def make this again.