St. Louis Ravioli Dip
made it | 0 reviews |
"That yummy goodness that's tucked into traditional cheese ravioli? That's exactly what this saucy, cheesy dip is, thanks to a mix of ricotta, white Cheddar and Swiss cheeses, along with McCormick® Thick & Zesty Spaghetti Sauce Mix. We're dipping breadsticks, garlic bread and our own version of breaded, fried ravioli into this crowd-pleasing appetizer."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 85 cals
Original recipe yields 28 servings (3 1/2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. For the Ravioli Dip, prepare spaghetti sauce as directed on package. Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
- Mix cream cheese, egg and shredded cheeses in medium bowl until well blended. Spread 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture on bottom of 9-inch round cake pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Spread 1/2 of the spaghetti sauce over cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Drop tablespoonfuls of ricotta cheese on top of final sauce layer.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with basil.
- Meanwhile for the Ravioli Dippers, mix milk and egg in small bowl. Mix bread crumbs and Seasoning on a large plate. Dip ravioli into egg mixture and then coat with bread crumb mixture. Discard any remaining egg and bread crumb mixtures.
- Pour 2 inches of oil in large skillet. Heat on medium heat. Fry ravioli in batches, about 1 minute per side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve ravioli dippers with Roasted Ravioli Dips
- Note: We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 85 calories; 5.2 g fat; 6 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein; 30 mg cholesterol; 154 mg sodium. Full nutrition