Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 789
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat a grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat until just barely smoking.
- Combine garlic powder, chili powder, kosher salt, paprika, and cumin in a bowl; rub over all sides of flank steak.
- Grill flank steak in the preheated grill pan, flipping halfway through, until browned and cooked to desired doneness, about 8 minutes. Let steak rest on a work surface for 10 minutes. Thinly slice steak against the grain.
- Divide rice, tomatoes, romaine lettuce, tortilla chips, black beans, jalapeno peppers, and lime wedges between 2 serving bowls; top with steak, cotija cheese, and 1 tablespoon cilantro.
- Combine avocados, water, 1/2 cup cilantro, sour cream, lime juice, garlic, and salt in a blender; blend until dressing is smooth. Pour dressing over each bowl.
Per Serving: 789 calories; 46.3 73.2 30.6 49 1105 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Great recipe!!! I doubled most of it as there are 4 members in my family. I cut in half the paprika and the cayenne pepper just because my kids don't eat very spicy food. I didn't double the dr...