Fig and Cinnamon Chocolate-Filled Crepes
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 453
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat 1/4 cup evaporated milk in a small saucepan until simmering, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add chocolate chips; let stand until chocolate melts, 3 to 5 minutes. Whisk in butter, fig jam, and cinnamon until filling is thick and smooth.
- Whisk pancake mix, 3/4 cup evaporated milk, and egg together in a bowl until no lumps remain. Add water gradually until batter reaches a thin consistency. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray. Spoon batter into a thin layer at the bottom of the skillet. Cook until set, about 2 minutes. Lift up the sides with a spatula and flip; cook until second side is set, about 1 minute. Transfer to a plate; repeat with remaining batter.
- Spoon filling into the center of the crepes; fold or roll crepes to enclose filling.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use regular milk instead of evaporated milk. I used evaporated milk instead of regular milk because I like the slightest hint of sweetness in my crepes.
Per Serving: 453 calories; 22.2 58.7 10.6 72 594 Full nutrition