Ingredients20 m servings 413
- Preheat an electric griddle to 225 degrees F (107 degrees C).
- Blend eggs and cream cheese in a blender until smooth. Add maple syrup, coconut flour, and cinnamon; blend until batter is smooth.
- Spray the preheated griddle with cooking spray. Pour batter onto the griddle to form small pancakes. Cook until edges set and do not tear when lifted with a spatula, 5 to 7 minutes. Flip pancakes gently with 2 rubber spatulas. Cook until second side is set, about 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter, spraying griddle between batches.
- Cook's Notes:
- Replace maple syrup with a sugar-free alternative to reduce carbs.
- You can skip the coconut flour, but they'll be thinner and more crepe-like if you do.
- These cook slowly, but can be left on the griddle for some time without burning. If you increase the heat, they'll cook faster, but will get a bit crispy at the edges and will have dark spots all over. The lower temp and slower cook time will leave you with more even pancakes.
- I always use rubber spatulas because these pancakes can be fragile when flipping.
Per Serving: 413 calories; 34.8 9.9 16.6 392 338 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
O M G these were so so good. My husband couldn't quit raving about them and will definitely make them again. If you have left overs you can put them in the toaster and they are like they are h...
I made one change to the cooking procedure. Rather than cooking the pancakes with the syrup, I topped them off with the syrup. Very good.
I have no idea how eggs and cream cheese can make pancakes. Reeeeeally yummy and reeeeeally flat.
love it, but needed some high altitude and me to friendly edits first I added 1/8 cup butter to better before mixing. (make sure cream cheese is room temp) also I cooked bacon in the pan befo...