AIP Breakfast Tapioca Porridge (Grain Free and Paleo)
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Little Bites of Beauty
"Whether you are following an AIP diet, you're intolerant to grains, or you simply want to switch up the taste of your breakfast porridge with a great and creamy texture, this healthy grain-free recipe is perfect for you! This vanilla-maca tapioca porridge with a rhubarb and raspberry sauce is definitely one of my favorite grain-free porridge alternatives. As you probably saw on my Facebook and Instagram, I make it very often! What I love about this recipe is that is suitable pretty for anybody as I worked very hard to make it compliant to basically every allergy in the world."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients41 m servings 352
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Grease a saucepan with coconut oil and place over medium heat; add rhubarb. Cook until rhubarb starts to soften, adding water if needed, about 10 minutes. Stir raspberries and 1 packet stevia powder into rhubarb; cook until sauce is smooth, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Fill a pot halfway with water and bring to a boil; add tapioca. Simmer over medium heat, stirring often, for 1 minute. Reduce heat to low and continue simmering until tapioca is completely translucent, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Blend coconut milk, dates, maca powder, and vanilla extract in a blender until smooth.
- Strain tapioca porridge through a fine-mesh strainer and transfer back to the pot over low heat. Stir coconut mixture and 1 packet stevia powder into porridge. Simmer until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes more.
- Pour porridge into 3 wine glasses and top with raspberry-rhubarb sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 352 calories; 12.8 58.1 3.8 0 17 Full nutrition