AIP Breakfast Tapioca Porridge (Grain Free and Paleo)
Little Bites of Beauty
"Whether you are following an AIP diet, you're intolerant to grains, or you simply want to switch up the taste of your breakfast porridge with a great and creamy texture, this healthy grain-free recipe is perfect for you! This vanilla-maca tapioca porridge with a rhubarb and raspberry sauce is definitely one of my favorite grain-free porridge alternatives. As you probably saw on my Facebook and Instagram, I make it very often! What I love about this recipe is that is suitable pretty for anybody as I worked very hard to make it compliant to basically every allergy in the world."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients41 m servings 352
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Grease a saucepan with coconut oil and place over medium heat; add rhubarb. Cook until rhubarb starts to soften, adding water if needed, about 10 minutes. Stir raspberries and 1 packet stevia powder into rhubarb; cook until sauce is smooth, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Fill a pot halfway with water and bring to a boil; add tapioca. Simmer over medium heat, stirring often, for 1 minute. Reduce heat to low and continue simmering until tapioca is completely translucent, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Blend coconut milk, dates, maca powder, and vanilla extract in a blender until smooth.
- Strain tapioca porridge through a fine-mesh strainer and transfer back to the pot over low heat. Stir coconut mixture and 1 packet stevia powder into porridge. Simmer until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes more.
- Pour porridge into 3 wine glasses and top with raspberry-rhubarb sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 352 calories; 12.8 58.1 3.8 0 17 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1