Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 168
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange banana halves in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle maple syrup over bananas and top with cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 1/8 teaspoon dried ginger for the fresh ginger, if desired.
- Mash or puree cooked bananas, if desired.
Per Serving: 168 calories; 0.9 42.4 1.4 0 3 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was delicious! I was hesitant at first with the fresh grated ginger being added, but it really went well with the banana, the cinnamon and nutmeg. I did use the optional (real) maple syru...