Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Crisps
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 124 cals
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange 24 Pretzel Crisps(R) face up in prepared baking sheet (you may need 2 sheets).
- Melt butter and brown sugar in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir constantly until mixture comes to a boil. Boil until mixture coats a spoon, 4 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon caramel onto each pretzel in the pans, covering pretzel fronts. Reserve the rest of the caramel. Bake pretzels in preheated oven 3 minutes; remove.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips onto baked pretzels; return pan to oven for 1 minute. Quickly top with reserved Pretzel Crisps(R), pressing lightly. Cool 1 minute.
- Using tongs, dip each cookie into remaining caramel and place on a cooling rack over parchment paper. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and toffee bits. Allow to cool.
Per Serving: 124 calories; 7.8 g fat; 14.1 g carbohydrates; 0.5 g protein; 14 mg cholesterol; 84 mg sodium. Full nutrition