Coconut Caramel Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 51
Original recipe yields 36 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread coconut over prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until it just starts to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Combine caramel and milk in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave the mixture at 50% power for 1 minute and then stir. Repeat until both ingredients are completely incorporated.
- Spread a dollop of the caramel onto each Pretzel Crisps(R). Pour the rest of the caramel into the toasted coconut and stir until well combined. Now dollop this new coconut mixture onto the Pretzel Crisps(R).
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and use a spoon to drizzle the chocolate onto the top of each coconut mound. Let set and harden, then enjoy.
You might also like
Per Serving: 51 calories; 1.3 9.9 0.7 < 1 80 Full nutrition