Walnut Pear Flatbread
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 213 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Divide pizza dough into 2 pieces and roll out each very thinly (about 9 x 13-inches) on a lightly floured board. Place on prepared baking sheets and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Thinly slice Brie and place evenly over dough or spread Chevre evenly over dough; sprinkle with half the walnuts. Top with ham and rosemary.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Stir together balsamic and honey in a medium bowl. Add arugula, pear and remaining walnuts and toss lightly to coat. Sprinkle evenly over warm flatbread and cut into small squares.
- You can use 6 ounces of chevre (soft goat cheese) instead of 8 ounces of Brie cheese.
Per Serving: 213 calories; 12.9 g fat; 16.3 g carbohydrates; 8.1 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 338 mg sodium. Full nutrition