Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 505 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion until tender and lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place pizza crust on a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Mix sour cream and horseradish together in a bowl; spread onto pizza crust. Layer potato slices over sour cream; top with 1 cup Swiss cheese. Layer onion, prime rib, mushrooms, and green bell pepper on top; cover with remaining 1 cup Swiss cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Use any variety of cheese (such as mozzarella or provolone) in place of the Swiss, if desired.
Per Serving: 505 calories; 30.1 g fat; 34.5 g carbohydrates; 24.5 g protein; 78 mg cholesterol; 389 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1