Dark Chocolate Marbled Banana Bread with Greek Yogurt
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 250 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk hot water and cocoa powder in a large bowl until smooth.
- Combine mashed bananas, Greek yogurt, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in another large bowl; mix well. Fold in flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Mix half of the banana mixture into the cocoa mixture until well combined.
- Spoon banana mixture and cocoa mixture into the prepared pan, alternating between the two.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 55 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- It tastes wonderful with flavored Greek yogurt.
- Use 3 bananas if your bananas are small.
Per Serving: 250 calories; 11.6 g fat; 33.1 g carbohydrates; 4.4 g protein; 59 mg cholesterol; 273 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Scrumptious! I didn't change the recipe at all, but I did add some chopped walnuts and dark chocolate chips to the batter. Yummy!