Dark Chocolate Marbled Banana Bread with Greek Yogurt
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 250
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk hot water and cocoa powder in a large bowl until smooth.
- Combine mashed bananas, Greek yogurt, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in another large bowl; mix well. Fold in flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Mix half of the banana mixture into the cocoa mixture until well combined.
- Spoon banana mixture and cocoa mixture into the prepared pan, alternating between the two.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 55 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- It tastes wonderful with flavored Greek yogurt.
- Use 3 bananas if your bananas are small.
Per Serving: 250 calories; 11.6 33.1 4.4 59 273 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
YUM!! I've been using AllRecipes for over 15 years but this is the first review I've ever written. It seemed appropriate that it's also the first review for this recipe. I did make a few changes...
Very moist, not sweet just right, been asked to make it again!