Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 47
Original recipe yields 24 servings (3 cups)
- Mix Greek yogurt, pecans, and nutmeg together in a bowl.
- Pulse chocolate chips in a food processor or blender to grind into a coarse powder; stir into the yogurt mixture.
- Chop cranberries in the food processor or blender; stir into the yogurt mixture.
- Refrigerate yogurt mixture until flavors combine, at least 1 hour.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use pistachios, almonds, or hazelnuts instead of pecans, or any combination of these.
- You can chop a chocolate bar into chunks instead of using chocolate chips.
Per Serving: 47 calories; 3 3.8 2 0 7 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1