Dairy Free Chili Queso Dip
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 574 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place the cashews, orange bell pepper, Cashewmilk, chili powder, and nutritional yeast in a high-powered blender and puree, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, heat the minced onion, taco seasoning, black beans and fresh salsa. Stir constantly until thoroughly heated.
- Add in the cheese mixture and stir to combine. Season to taste with salt/pepper and garnish with cilantro and/or sliced green onions before serving.
- Enjoy with your favorite chips or raw vegetables!
- Taco Seasoning:
- To make your own taco seasoning, mix together 1 tablespoon chili powder; 1/4 teaspoon each of garlic powder, onion powder, crushed red pepper flakes, dried oregano, and paprika; 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin; and 1 teaspoon each sea salt and black pepper.
Per Serving: 574 calories; 26 g fat; 66 g carbohydrates; 26.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 2095 mg sodium. Full nutrition