Cookie Dough Frozen Dessert Cake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Set the pints of Coconutmilk frozen dessert on the counter to soften.
- Line a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper. Combine cookie crumbs with the vegan butter.
- Press the crust mixture flat in the pan and chill for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once the Chocolate frozen dessert is soft, pour it onto the cookie crust and smooth flat; freeze for about 15 to 20 minutes, until the surface is firm again.
- Repeat this with the Gluten-free Cookie Dough frozen dessert.
- Top the cake with CocoWhip and freeze for at least 2 hours before garnishing with chopped cookies and mini-chocolate chips.
Per Serving: 463 calories; 26 61.5 2.8 0 172 Full nutrition