Leftover Salmon Lunch Wrap
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 519
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 wraps)
- Heat black beans in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Reheat salmon in a covered skillet over medium-low heat, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Slice into smaller pieces.
- Divide black beans and salmon evenly between the tortillas. Cover with red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and avocado slices. Wrap up tortillas.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I had leftover salmon from a stir-fry dish that I made the night before. If you need to cook your salmon, season it as desired.
- You can also mash up the avocado and add lime juice to it to make it into a spread.
- Use fresh peppers; this will give you a good crunch and leave nutrients intact.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of black beans and bell peppers. The actual amount of black beans and bell peppers consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 519 calories; 17.7 65.2 28.2 23 1054 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I used guacamole in lieu of avocado. Easy and filling. I will prepare again, but try to add additional flavor.