Impurely Perfect Brownies
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 257
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Coat with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Grind turbinado sugar to a fine consistency in a food processor. Pour into a bowl. Repeat with oats and almonds, grinding each into a fine meal.
- Sift ground almonds, ground oats, cocoa powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine ground sugar and 1 cup melted butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Blend in vanilla extract and cream. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Add almond mixture; beat until blended. Fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- If edges start to burn in step 6, reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) and add 5 to 10 minutes to the baking time.
Per Serving: 257 calories; 13.6 34.4 3.9 61 182 Full nutrition