Ingredients25 m servings 617 cals
- Combine gluten-free flour, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs in a separate bowl. Whisk in almond milk, coconut oil, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until batter is just blended.
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions. Let batter rest, about 10 minutes.
- Stir batter. Scoop 1/2 cup batter onto the preheated iron and spread to the edges. Close iron and cook until iron stops steaming, about 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute cow's milk for the almond milk if desired.
- To keep waffles warm, place them in an oven preheated to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
Per Serving: 617 calories; 34.1 g fat; 72.2 g carbohydrates; 12.9 g protein; 140 mg cholesterol; 843 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These are perfect! The batter gets super thick. I used Amy C's Brown Rice Flour Blend (on AR) instead of the type listed. I didn't add any more almond milk than written and I'm glad I didn't. Th...
I substituted rice milk instead of almond and a tad bit of olive oil instead of coconut and goose eggs instead of chiken but i only used 2 bc goose eggs are bigger (I'm allergic) AND STILL THEY ...
I followed recipe & added about 2T agave nectar for just a little more sweetness. I was concerned they might take on a coconut flavor from the oil, but they didn’t! I might add a little more spi...