Ingredients52 m servings 537
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spread potato nuggets on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and crisp, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl; season lightly with salt.
- Mix pulled pork and barbeque sauce together in a bowl until pork is evenly coated.
- Whisk sour cream and smoked paprika together in a small bowl.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour until a paste forms, 2 to 3 minutes. Whisk in milk until no lumps remain. Cook and stir until sauce thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; whisk in Cheddar cheese until melted. Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle Cheddar cheese sauce over potato nuggets. Cover with pulled pork mixture and dollops of sour cream. Top with pinto beans, roasted peppers, green onion, and thyme.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute roasted pimentos for the red bell peppers if preferred.
Per Serving: 537 calories; 25.7 52.7 28 88 1620 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Delicious! I didn't use tater tots, I made my own home fries instead, and they were perfect with the white cheese sauce. I seasoned the pinto beans separately before adding to the bowl, and heat...
These were good. I assembled them differently for a more visual appeal but left the ingredients the same. Try roasting your own red peppers. It's easy and makes a world of difference.