Ingredients33 m servings 418
- Preheat Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven to High on the "Grill" setting.
- Place chicken in the grill pan. Cook chicken until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 10 minutes. Remove cooked chicken from grill pan and chop into small pieces.
- Transfer chicken to a bowl and toss with 1/2 cup barbeque sauce to coat.
- Open and unroll prepared pizza crust while the grill pan is still hot. Lay flat in the grill pan. Spread remaining barbeque sauce over the crust. Top with sliced onion and chicken; sprinkle Mexican cheese blend on top.
- Place pizza in the oven and press "Auto Cook." Select the pizza setting, 12-inch size. Allow pizza to cook until timer goes off, about 13 minutes, or until pizza reaches desired doneness.
Per Serving: 418 calories; 14.1 51.7 19.7 48 1271 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
This is the best Barbecue pizza I ever had!!! All the family liked it. I added a little bit less sauce as suggested by other reviews. I had a half of a red pepper in the fridge so I used it as w...
The pizza was good we had a split decision at my house the bbq sauce was something they weren't used to tasting in a pizza but I really liked it!
This was a perfect weeknight meal! It used very few ingredients, but, the flavor really packed a punch! I loved the addition of the red onion. The Panasonic conduction oven did a wonderful jo...
This was a great quick dinner to appease the masses. The timing was right on for cooking. Next time we will cut back on the barbecue sauce a tad since we found it a little overpowering. I add...
Made this pizza with dough from the local bakery (Great Harvest) and a pound of chicken. Hubby and I liked it and I'm looking forward to making more pizza's at home!