Ingredients51 m servings 604
- Marinate chicken breast in Italian dressing for 10 minutes.
- Slice chicken thinly across the grain into pieces the width of thick bacon.
- Cut bread dough into 2 equal pieces. Roll dough into 9-inch circles.
- Spread Alfredo sauce evenly over dough. Cover with a little mozzarella cheese. Add chicken, mushrooms, and bacon. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese on top.
- Place 1 pizza in the Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven and press "Auto Cook." Select the frozen pizza setting, 9-inch size. Allow pizza to cook until timer goes off, about 13 minutes. Repeat with second pizza.
Per Serving: 604 calories; 24.2 58.3 34.8 67 1423 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
OMGOODNESS....I love yr page Cliff !!! I can't wait to try out yr Chicken Alfredo Flat bread pizza... Wish me luck....Thx from South GA !!!
So quick and delicious! I made my own dough and it fit the entire pan so I used the 12" pizza setting. I added a couple extra minutes because we like the cheese to be nice and golden brown. I wa...
Followed recipe and we loved it! So many different combo`s to be made with this recipe!