Baked Salmon with Basil and Lemon Thyme Crust
Ingredients33 m servings 449 cals
- Rub 1/2 teaspoon olive oil over the salmon and season lightly with salt and pepper. Transfer salmon to the center of the grill pan.
- Place asparagus in a bowl. Drizzle 1 1/2 teaspoon olive oil over asparagus; season with salt and pepper. Mix well and arrange around salmon.
- Place garlic cloves in a food processor or blender; process until crushed. Add Parmesan cheese, basil, lemon juice, lemon thyme, lemon zest, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper; blend well. Add remaining 3 tablespoons oil and bread crumbs; pulse until well mixed.
- Top salmon with herb mixture, forming a crust.
- Set Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven to "Auto Cook". Select Fish with Vegetables setting. Place the grill pan in the oven and cook until salmon flakes easily with a fork and asparagus is tender, about 18 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- The cooking time depends on the size of your salmon filet.
Per Serving: 449 calories; 30.5 g fat; 11.7 g carbohydrates; 32.3 g protein; 80 mg cholesterol; 583 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I decided to use this recipe as a base and added a bit to it, and it was great!
Loved it! Flavors are fab! I probably made about 2/3 of the topping and didn't use it all so I would probably halve this next time. Also, I used Panko breadcrumbs instead of fresh because I had ...