Ingredients28 m servings 828 cals
- Mix 1/4 cup apricot preserves, 1 1/2 tablespoon mustard, and 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar in a bowl to make glaze. Divide glaze between 2 separate bowls.
- Whisk 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, 2 teaspoon apricot preserves, 1 teaspoon mustard, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Drizzle in 1/4 cup olive oil, whisking constantly, until dressing is emulsified.
- Preheat Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven to Medium-High on the "Grill" setting.
- Brush 1 teaspoon of olive oil over both sides of each piece of salmon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon flesh-side down in the center of the grill pan. Set timer for 3 1/2 minutes and press "Start." Flip salmon so skin side is down. Brush with glaze from one of the bowls. Set timer for 4 minutes and press "Start." Remove salmon to a plate and spoon glaze from the second bowl on top. Let salmon rest for 5 minutes.
- Place 1 1/2 cup arugula and 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes on each serving plate. Drizzle with dressing. Top with cooked salmon fillets.
- Cook's Note:
- If your salmon is less than 1 1/4-inch-thick or you prefer a rarer salmon, reduce cook time accordingly.
Per Serving: 828 calories; 55.1 g fat; 40.5 g carbohydrates; 41.5 g protein; 111 mg cholesterol; 586 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made with homemade Apricot jam, Dijon Mustard and Cider Vinegar - Very excellent !!!!
We liked this! I substituted spinach for the arugula, because that's what I had on hand. The sauce is really delicious, and I think this would be really good served on a bed of rice as well, wit...