Ingredients40 m servings 319
- Combine ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a small dish or resealable plastic bag. Mix thoroughly and add steak.
- Mix potatoes, remaining 2 cloves garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and oil together in a bowl. Pour into the grill pan.
- Place grill pan in the Panasonic(R) Countertop Induction Oven. Press "Auto Cook" and select setting 4, 12-inch size. Press "Start" and cook for 15 minutes. Mix potatoes, return to oven, set the timer for 5 minutes, and press "Start." Transfer potatoes to a serving plate.
- Preheat oven to High on the "Grill" setting.
- Wipe off any garlic from the grill pan with a paper towel. Remove steak from marinade and add to the pan.
- Grill steak for 1 minute per side. Remove and let rest for 3 minutes. Slice steak and serve with roasted potatoes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can marinate the steaks for up to 2 days in advance.
- Times given are meant for medium-rare to medium doneness. Adjust grilling times to achieve desired doneness.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 319 calories; 11.6 36.5 17.6 25 1450 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Wow this is a great dinner and fast too. I used very thinly sliced skirt steak and didn't have a lot of time to marinate it. The potatoes were crispy and golden brown. The steak only takes a ...
This makes a great meal and takes very little time to prepare. I tossed a little fresh parsley into the potatoes because I had extra to use up, otherwise made as directed. My family enjoyed it!
The marinade for this skirt steak was very good, I did marinate mine for 8 hours...and the pre-heated Induction oven grilled this to perfection in under 3 minutes to a perfect medium rare. The ...