Ingredients32 m servings 714
- Preheat Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven to Medium on the "Grill" setting.
- Mix honey and sriracha sauce together in a bowl.
- Spread chicken on the grill pan and set the timer for 4 minutes. Turn chicken after 2 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir into the honey mixture.
- Unroll pizza crust flat onto the grill pan. Spread ranch dressing on top. Remove chicken from the honey mixture and place on top of the ranch dressing. Sprinkle Colby Jack cheese over chicken.
- Place pizza in the oven and press "Auto Cook." Select the frozen pizza setting, 12-inch size. Allow pizza to cook until timer goes off, about 13 minutes. Cut pizza into slices.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of honey and sriracha sauce. The actual amount of honey and sriracha sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 714 calories; 35.6 72.5 26.8 77 1625 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
This was so delicious! Great recipe. Cooked in a regular oven. We reduced the honey and added a little extra sriracha. I would definitely taste as you go! Cooked perfectly and topped with green...
I do not have the oven called for in this recipe but the combo of flavors made me attempt it in a regular oven. The base ingredients lend themselves easily to adjustments based on personal taste...
This was an awesome recipe! I didn’t have the oven used so I used the directions on a Pillsbury pizza dough canister and it turned out great!
Excellent! Another great recipe for the CIO! Seriously, the flavors in this are wonderful- I was a little skeptical about the ranch base as that's not normally my thing but went ahead because ...
So good! We used a little less honey in the chicken and added a sriracha drizzle at the end. Perfection with green onions and cilantro added on top.
This pizza is delicious! I added more Sriracha, because I like it spicy. I also added some cilantro and green onions of top- why tasted great. It's a perfect Friday night pizza treat. (Let's be ...
A nice combination of flavors but a little sweet on my opinion. Next time I will reduce significantly the honey and maybe add more Sriracha sauce.