Ingredients57 m servings 408 cals
- Fill a bowl with warm water; stir in 1 tablespoon salt until mostly dissolved. Add chicken breasts and let brine in the salt water for at least 15 minutes.
- Bring peach preserves and jalapeno to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Reduce heat to low.
- Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Stir olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a bowl until combined. Brush over each piece of chicken.
- Place chicken in the Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven grill pan. Press "Auto Cook" and select setting 1. Cook chicken until juices run clear, flipping halfway through, about 18 minutes. Brush with peach glaze and cook for 2 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Let chicken rest for 3 to 4 minutes; brush with glaze again. Drizzle remaining glaze over chicken and serve.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also add a cup of diced peaches to the glaze for a chunkier texture.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of brine ingredients. The actual amount of brine consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 408 calories; 9.7 g fat; 57.6 g carbohydrates; 24.1 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 4709 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I fully expected this chicken to be sweet however it is not. This savory, juicy chicken with a touch of spiciness cooked up in no time in the CIO. This is definitely a keeper and no doubt would ...
Really good. Used chopped fresh peaches and some bottled jalepenos. Just simmered them together with a touch of sugar until they were thickened slightly. I marinated the chicken in about hal...